Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Anything goes Winner and Top 3

Welcome Magnolia fans

from all over the globe!!!


Today we announce our

 winner and

Top 3

 for our

Anything goes

The winner is N. 6 
Tamara




The Top 3 is

Donna

 Beatrix


Louise


Congratulations to all our winners

 Lovely job ladies.....

thank you all for joining in with these beautiful creations!

The winner 


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
titibiagioli@gmail.com

We want to thank all the participants to challenge your work were all wonderful

HUGS
Dt Marvelous Magnolia

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for selecting my card as one of the top 3 picks!
    Congrats to the other winners!
    Festive hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am the winner!!!
    Jipiiii thank you so much
    congrats to all other top 3
    I wish all ladies Merry Christmas and one creative and happy year 2017
    hugs with/from sLOVEnia
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card as top 3! Congrats to the other winner too! Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete