Sunday, October 22, 2017

Winner and Top 3

Welcome Magnolia fans

from all over the globe!!!



 Today we announce our
Winner


in July the winner is

N.16 Treebug


 The top 3 is

N.7 Luise
N.20 Donna
N.22 Jose


in August the winner is

N.25 Bisse


The Top 3 is

N.5 Iny
N.20 Coldwaters
N.31 Mo

in September the winner is


The Top 3 is
N.4 Emma
N.27 Dee Dee
N.42 Cindy

Congratulations to all our winners

 Lovely job ladies.....

thank you all for joining in with these beautiful creations!

The winners 


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
titibiagioli@gmail.com

We want to thank all the participants to challenge your work were all wonderful

HUGS
Dt Marvelous Magnolia

5 comments:

  1. My name is not filled in, but I see that it is number 9 and I was September. What am I happy about that?
    Ladies congratulations.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the August top3
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as on of the top 3 picks for the Summer challenge.
    Congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for my top 3 pick in july. Congratulations everybody. Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete
  5. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete