Monday, November 11, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Birthday Bash GDT Linda

Hello darlings...
YES, we still have a few more GDT creations for you!
Our guest today has been a
Top Selection by our DT ladies
and we admired her talent so much that we
invited her to partake in our
Birthday Bash.....
Please be sure to stop by her blog and show
some love!



I'm Linda, I've been interested in Arts and Crafts for as long as I can remember, I loved art at school and  when my children were small I'd  make novelty cakes and I made and decorated all my daughters costumes for her dance competions, including elaborate tutus.  I had a break from crafting once she gave up the competitions and felt quite lost, but then I started making cards and discovered my passion!  I work full time at a teaching hospital,  so I don't always have as much time to craft as  I'd like, but I love it and I love all the challenges and the great bunch of people I've met since blogging, I know it sounds corny but I really feel that I've found my place :) xx

Be sure to be a follower and comment on this post as well as
Linda's personal blog post to be in the draw to win the sponsor prize!





 


 

Be sure to be a follower and comment on this post as well as
Linda's personal blog post to be in the draw to win the sponsor prize!

GDT cards are NOT part of the giveaway...
only Marvelous Magnolia DT members cards are
part of the giveaway!

All winners will be announced on Nov 14




14 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing, I can dream to be anything near to this creativity. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning and very pretty easel card.
    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the diecuts you have used for this beautyfull card.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, beautiful colours!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing card for MM birthday
    fantastic card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Linda, what an amazing creation!
    Beautiful coloring and I love the balloon on your card.
    Love all the layers of circles!
    Have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!.. Amazing Card!.. Gorgeous layers and shapes of paper.. Beautiful Colors.. Fantastic Coloring!! and So Beautiful Decorated!!
    Stunning Creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Linda did an "A"mazing job on this card! I love the color she used. My favorite :) Love the hot air balloon doohickey she used and how she colored Tilda... just beautiful!!! TFS hugs - Letty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    I love it.
    Huggs jackelien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, stunning card Linda, so much detail and work in it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful easel card
    hugs,
    Abigael

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow Linda, it's sooooo sweet :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete