Thursday, December 13, 2012

Challenge #6 Snowflake Top 5

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Followers...

Thanks to all who joined in our

Snowflake Challenge...

as always, a tough decision as there are 
always so many of you that
just rock the themes with your beautiful creations..
 Here our the DT's top 5









Congrats to all our top 5 ladies!!!
Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to receive your
Marvelous Magnolia
Top 5 Blinkie.

Our randomly selected winner

of

the Tildas Town is

23. Sherry King 
and
  the Marker Pop  Prize winner is





Please contact Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my calendar for the top 5. I'm honored to put the fab badge on my blog! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration every time! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, how wonderful, congratulations to all the lovely entries, some gorgeous pieces this time
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

  3. Gorgeous creations from the DT, as always!
    Thank you soo much for choosing my card as your top 5♥♥.. aND...MY FIRST IN THIS CAHALLENGE..JIIPI:) I'll wear the badge proudly back to my blog!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete